Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Week 37! Full Term

so, we are finally considered full term in our pregnancy - yay! we never thought that we would make it this far, but we are very glad we did.

the baby is really active now and i can tell that he has gotten bigger in the last week because every movement is now very noticeable. he still gets the hiccups, usually a couple times a day, and sleeps most of the mornings and is active during the evenings. i have a suspicion that he will be a good size when he is delivered, because i can practically feel only baby in belly now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give me an F!
give me a U!
(no, it's not that word)
give me an L!
give me another L!
give me a T!
give me an E!
(my favorite letter...hint hint)
give me an R!
give me an M!

What's that spell?
FULL TERM!

congrats Arlene (& Martin)!

Eben