Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Week 34 Day 6 - still hanging in there



well, we are almost at week 35, and we are still hanging in there.

yesterday, i had some pepperoni pizza for dinner and i didn't think i was going to be able to sleep because the baby was having a super kick party. i think he may like pizza, which is no surprise given the food i have been eating while in the hospital. my doctor assured me that there is no such thing as too much movement with the baby, which is good, because i thought he was having a seizure or something for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlene you and Martin are going to apprecite being parents so much more because you have had to go through so much to deliver a happy and healthy baby. I pray for all three of you daily and know everything will be just great when he gets here and smiles up at you. Your hearts will just melt and your lives will be so enriched because nothing brings as much joy as being a parent. You look great in your pictures and I hope someday to be able to meet you. I've already figured out that when you come down to visit your parents in Spring you can make a little trip to Sugar Land so I can meet you and my great nephew. Jan and Bill will come to stay with us so we can all visit. Take care of yourself and we are waiting eagerly for his arrival as he will be the first greatgrandchild in our family. I don't know what's wrong with the rest of the Martin family cousins. I'm really enjoying the blog so I don't have to bother Jan so much to find out how you all are doing. Take care...Love Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

May 6th Baby Davis! I wanna see you then!!!!!

Tita Saher (he he he) or Saher Khala

Anonymous said...

i also love pizza, and kicking. this baby and i will be friends.

Eben