Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Week 35 and still no contractions...

today marks the beginning of our 35 week of pregnancy and coincidentally, was the day that martin was supposed to be born back in 1972. i was hoping that fate would be welcoming our little bundle of joy today, but alas, no contractions, not even a single uterine irritation.

i have been walking around my hospital room and even around the hospital (although there is really not much to see outside the baby nursery, the cafeteria, and the gift shop) and still nothing, although i do feel a lot better...



i know i am less than a couple of weeks from delivering, but i am getting very antsy to get home and start this new chapter of my life. right now, it's just me and babo...hanging out and waiting.

1 comment:

Festus said...

I love Babo. Can he be my friend?
Ed McK