Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Tale of Peter Rabbit, as read by Logan

In case you want to read along with Logan, I have included the text version as well...

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were - Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter. They lived with their Mother in a sandbank, underneath the root of a very big fir tree.

"Now, my dears," said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, "you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden. Your father had an accident there. He was put into a pie by Mrs. McGregor. Now run along, and don't get into mischief. I am going out."

Then old Mrs. Rabbit took a basket and her umbrella, and went through the woods to the baker's...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME!! HAHAHA!! i can't stop watching it LOL!!

-tita mary

Anonymous said...

Do you think Logan could proof some of the revisions I'm turning in? Or better yet, maybe he could help me write them? This kid's gonna have his PhD before me!

Saher