Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sit Up, Speak, Roll Over!


It seems that lying on his back is no longer good enough for Logan. All of a sudden, he's trying to roll over. First, he started rocking back and forth and spinning himself around in a clockwise direction, so you'd wake up in the morning, and his head would be at the north end of the crib instead of the south end. I predicted that in 10 days he would roll over. Well...

As I was editing the picture to put this post up he was on his play mat on the floor behind me and he ROLLED OVER. No kidding. After all of these times I've sat and stared, just KNOWING it was about to happen.
I missed it, becasue I was trying to write about it.
Stupid internet.

He can hold his head up better now, and he coos and goos a lot, so we're still working on sit up and speak.

No comments: