Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Do the Math



Let's see... 6 months, that's about 24 weeks. Logan is 11 weeks old tomorrow. So 24-11, divided by that shirt fitting onto him pretty well = Damn this kid is getting big! Although he's getting a little help from the couch here, his neck has started to make a few appearances, too. Below you can see him doing some training on the old neck muscles.
I don't know if there is an international standard, but I've decided after next week I will speak of his age in months instead of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I think he is starting to look like you, Arlene.

Anonymous said...

CAPTION THIS:
"Number 6, face foward, please."

"Why ya' taking my picture, huh? I swear I was nowhere near Toys R Us when that stupid giraffe went missing!"

Grammy