Monday, June 26, 2006

growing like a weed


so, it's true that you really shouldn't buy too many baby clothes because they grow out of them so fast. last night, we went to put some clothes on logan and realized that they were getting a little snug in the length. i think he may have outgrown his first newborn outfit - at least in the torso length. thankfully, he has some really smart family and friends and he has received a variation of different sizes, but how can this be so fast? are his tiny little newborn hands and feet a thing of the past? he certainly has begun to fill out and we can see it in his belly, arms, and legs. now we understand when people say, "they grow up so quickly..."

this photo is of logan during playtime. he has this mirror with squeaky, rattley, noisey toys attached to it and he is totally mesmerized by it. he is a great baby and hardly cries unless he needs something. when he is awake, alert, and ready to play is the best time to be with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arlene,

Hi! We only met once and very briefly. I'm an old bud of
Mart(y)in's. Leslie sent this page to me and it is adorable! Congratulations! It's bringing back some great memories for me...I have a three year old and yes, they grow super fast- Especially the first year. Tell the daddy Hi for me. I'll be in Chicago next week. If ya'll want company let Leslie know. If ya'll do "My Space" look me up!

Lots of good wishes!
Paige